Monday, October 22, 2012

A Sister is the Best of Friends - Artful Delight

Happy Monday my friends!! I hope you all had a fun weekend. I created another layout with my fabulous Artful Delight scrapbook kit and am thrilled with how it turned out. My sister Tina turned 50 this past September and her co-workers threw her a surprise party. They contacted me to dig up some old pictures. This is one I came across. I thought a vintage photo would be perfect for these colorful Echo Park For the Record 2 papers. Here is my layout...
My sister is the one pushing me on the tricycle. I am not even a year old in this picture and my feet didn't even reach the pedals! My sister has always been there for me. I am so lucky to have her in my life. I am in love with the Studio Calico wood veneers in the kit. Why have I never tried them before? This is one of the reasons I love Artful Delight's scrapbook kits. The negative strip and doilies are from my stash. Here are a couple close-ups...

I used sketch #230 at Creative Scrappers
Want to see what else is included in this awesome kit?

SCRAPBOOK KIT
 
(don't mind the plastic in the upper left corner)
this kit will include
Echo Park - For the Record 2 collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Lazy Daisy
 Handwritten
Scattered Doilies
Borders
Cosmo Cricket - Tea for Two collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Tea Tins
Butter
Rose Petal Jam
My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - 12x12 sheet (1 each)
Perfect - Best Paper
Simply Lovely - Doiley Paper
One of a  Kind - Notable Paper
One of a Kind - Specialty Paper
Simply Lovely - Damask Paper
Perfect - Flawless Paper
Coordinating cardstock - Bazzill -  12x12 sheets (1 each)
Piglet
White
Raven
Guacamole
Yukon Gold
Embellishments - size and color may vary per kit
6 - black clothes pins - Canvas Corp
5 - Cosmo Cricket - Elements Natural buttons
1 sheet - My Mind's Eye - The  Sweetest Thing collection -  Label stickers
1 - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Honey Perfect Title diecut
1 - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Honey One of a Kind Title diecut
1 package - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Wood and Chip buttons
1 package - My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing collection - Enamel Dots
1 mini stamp set - Prima Zypher
1 - Prima - Junkyard Findings - Small Typo Bulbs
9 - Studio Calico - Wood Veneer Hearts and Arrows
9 - Studio Calico - Wood Veneer Birds
2 - Petaloo Flowers - Vanilla and Pink Penny Lane Mulberry Paper Ruffled Roses
1 sheet - Doodlebug Design - Beetle Black Alphabet Stickers
You can view the card kit or order a kit(s) here.  
(Pssst.... previous months kits are discounted. You can get some amazing savings!!) 
 
Don't forget about the sketch contest going on at Artful Delight. You still have a few days to enter. Hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I just love the brave mix of papers and embellies, and how it turend out. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!