Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just Because Gift Ensemble - Quick Quotes inspiration

Happy Wednesday Quick Quotes fans! Marcia here today with a gift bag and card I created with the new Just Because collection. I love this starburst paper. Starbursts are all the rage right now. I am seeing them all over the place. And the colors in this collection make me smile. I thought it would make one of my kids smile too if I filled the bag with cookies from home and sent a care package to them. All 3 of my kids are away at college this year so I'll be sending a lot of care packages. Anyway here is my gift bag and card....
Design tip: hemp cord can be inked with your Powderpuff chalk ink to coordinate with your project.

Quick Quotes Supplies:
Just Because 300, 500, Phrase Strip
Powderpuff  Chalk Ink in Mocha Mama, Amaretto, Limeade
Ribbons Brown Grosgrain, rick rack

Other Supplies:
Kraft gift bag (I recycled this one, it had apples in it originally)
Prima canvas butterfly
button
hemp cord
Paper Smooches sentiment stamp

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!