Thursday, March 1, 2012

A Birthday Wish for You - New Challenge up on the Paper Variety

There is a fun new Tic-Tac-Toe challenge up on The Paper Variety blog today. All you need to do is create a paper project using "3 in a row".
 
I always seem to be in need of birthday cards so I decided to go with the last column, emboss (I used powder on my stamped sentiment), create a card, include a die-cut. This is what I came up with.
I cut that adorable puppy out with my Cricut using the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. The heart was cut using the George and Basic Shapes cartridge. The paper is from the Jillibean Soup Sweet and Sour Soup collection as is the journaling die-cut. I had intended to give this to my nephew, but my daughter was home from college for the weekend and asked if she could have it to give to her roommate. It has appeal for veterinarian students as well as kids I guess. Now I have to make another card.

Sponsor
Crop Chocolate
www.cropchocolate.com/
 
 I hope I have inspired you to join us in our latest challenge! Please be sure to mention in your description which "3 in a row" you used for your project :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Don't you love Paper Doll Dress Up? There are so many useful cuts on that cart. Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!