Saturday, January 14, 2012

I'll Be Home For Christmas

This is my first reveal for Sketchabilities. Karan Gerber has the most amazing sketches. I hope you will play along. Here is my layout...
I used the Little Yellow Bicycle Wonder & Wishes collection. One of my favorite things about this collection were the house chipboard shapes, house stickers and the house pattern paper. When I first saw the paper I knew I wanted to do a layout of the kids in front of our house. I would have preferred a family picture but unfortunately my hubby had to work on Christmas. With my girls away at college, the title "I'll be home for Christmas" was perfect!
I love all the gorgeous embellishments Little Yellow Bicycle has too. The Paper Flower kit makes it easy to create these rosettes as the paper is already scored for you, so you don't need a scoreboard. Just look ...
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!