Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Exciting Quick Quotes News!!!

I am excited to announce that I will be a part of the 2012 Quick Quotes Design Team!  You can see the announcement here.

I feel so privileged to represent a company that has such a variety of amazing high quality products. Quick Quotes also offers classes and the Private Reserve (fantastic scrappy retreat!!!) opportunities for scrapping fun. Thank You Quick Quotes! 

---------------

2012 Quick Quotes Design Team



Congratulations to all the members, I can't wait to work with you all and get to know you better! 

7 comments:

  1. woo-hooo! So thrilled to be on the QQ DT with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to be a part of the 2012 Quick Quotes Design Team with you!!!

    Can't wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Marcia! I am excited to work with you on the QQ DT!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!!! looking forward to be working with you!!! yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to spending 2012 with you on the QQ Team!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to be designing with you! I loved your work from LYB over the holidays and was so excited to see your name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and welcome to the Quick Quotes Team! Looking forward to a fabulous 2012!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!