Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bundle of Joy

I have a baby shower to go to this week for a friend, so of course I had to make a card. The baby is due in March, but they already know they are having a girl! and they have had a name picked out ages ago, Sophie. My hubby and I languished over names for months and didn't agree till the last moment. I used the sketch over at Cardabilities and the beautiful Baby Steps collection from Simple Stories. The card is sitting on top of the baby quilt I made for my gift to them. Here is my card....
I am using some wrinkled ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, a little diaper pin from Jolee, and a cute bird trinket from the Making Memories Pitter Patter collection. Really Reasonable Ribbon is celebrating their blogaversary and is giving away some gorgeous ribbon! You still have a few days to enter the giveaway.
This closeup does not do the ribbon justice.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the papers and that bow, wow! So glad you joined us on the Cardabilities side! :)
    Hugs,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love your stitching! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh... I love the vintage baby buggy!!! beautiful card!
    thanks for playing along with us at cardabilities :)
    hope to see you again next time
    Sylvia xx
    cardabilities DT member

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!