Saturday, November 5, 2011

Prom

ScrapFIT 's latest Weekend Warmup is to create a layout with a strip of photos. I created this filmstrip SVG a while ago and find myself using it all the time when I have a lot of photos that I want to get on a page. I made it so I can get 4 wallet size photos in the strip.Of course I had a lot of photos I wanted to include in my daughter Colette's Senior Prom layout. This is actually part of a 2 page layout I created, but for the challenge I am only showing the page with the filmstrip.Here is my layout ...
 I fussy cut My Mind's Eye Lush flowers to frame the main photo and added some Bazzill flowers and bling. Here is a closeup.
I hope you like what you see.

4 comments:

  1. Your layouts are always so gorgeous, and this is no exception! The photos are so pretty, and that film strip is just perfect for this challenge! Thank you for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous LO. Love how you used the film strip. Your fussy cut red flowers add so much with the fab design and color!! Thanks for playing along with us at ScrapFIT!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun way to get all those photos on the page!!! looks great, and wonderful dress!!! Thanks sooo much for playing along with ScrapFIT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this LO-I am a big fan of handcutting and MME papers so...and congrats on the appt over at LYB!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!