Sunday, August 21, 2011

Grownup Girl

I have been itching to get my hands on the new My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2 collections and finally my local scrapbook store got some in. I had to do a layout for their latest sketch challenge. I peeked at the other layouts already posted for this challenge and all I can say is WOW! There are some amazing layouts to see. I am sure glad I am not the one who has to pick a winner! For this layout I chose a favorite photo I took of my daughter a few years ago when she was a senior in high school. Here is my layout ...
Absolutely everything on this layout is My Mind's Eye except for the Distress Ink, Gold Glimmer Mist, a little bit of cardstock, hemp cord, and thread I used! I love how these sunflowers turned out. I used the new McGill Star Lily punch to make them and brushed Gold Glimmer Mist on them to make them shimmer. Here is a close up...
and this is the sketch by Anam Stubbington ...

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog on scrapfit and I really love your style. I just can't find anywhere on your blog to follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! There should be a "Follow" button in the upper left of my blog. Or on your dashboard, click Add and then copy and paste my URL.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you think!