Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Mind's Eye Card Challenge - Hippo Birdie 2 Ewe

My Mind's Eye is having a card challenge that I just had to play along with after seeing this sketch by Anam Stubbington.
 The challenge requires the card's theme to be Celebration, so I made this birthday card for my niece....

 Don't you love the bright cheery colors! I used some Lime Twist, Wild Asparagus, Bohemia, Penny Lane, and Kaleidoscope. I love that My Mind's Eye papers are double sided! It makes the scraps so much more versatile. The only thing not My Mind's Eye was a little piece of black cardstock behind the bird's eyes, sewing thread, and the Micron black pen I used on the hippo and ewe. The die cuts are all from the Cricut cartridge Birthday Bash.
(If you don't get Hippo Birdie 2 Ewe, try singing it to the tune Happy Birthday!)

1 comment:

I love hearing what you think!