Saturday, June 18, 2011

BoBunny Layout Challenge - 50th Anniversary

I normally just play along with sketch layout challenges silently, but I've decided its time to come out of the closet and share this one. Here is the sketch from BoBunny....


My parents 50th Anniversary is coming up, so this is the layout I came up with....


I think the BoBunny Timepiece Collection was perfect for this layout. The clocks symbolize the passage of time (50 years!). It also makes me think that my parents hold the key to knowing what it takes to stay together for so long. Rather than use journaling strips, I decided to use a stamped image that seems to say it all, "I will always Cherish you". Roses are also my Mom's favorite flowers, so the rose ribbon was perfect! Here are some closeups of the details.



Here is my list of supplies ....
BoBunny Timepiece Collection papers; Timepiece Stripe, Timepiece Unlocked, Timepiece TickTock
BoBunny Timepiece Chipboard
BoBunny Timepiece Buttons
Core'dinations Black Magic Collection cardstock - for the embossed clock in the lower left.
DieCuts with a View cardstock
Gold Metallic paper from Anchor Paper (local paper company that sells this paper by the pound)
Tim Holtz Sizzix Texture Fades Embossing Folders; Clock & Steampunk Set
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Ranger Ink (used around the edges of the paper)
Pocketwatch rubberstamp by Paper Inspirations
"I will Always Cherish you", acrylic stamp (sorry, I do not know who made this)
Black dye based ink by Inkadinkado
Keyhole brad (from my stash of many years)
Pearl brad by Creative Imaginations
Fiber by EK Success
Ribbon Rose by American Crafts
Calligraphy Collection Cricut Cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you think!